Franchise Consultant Value and Disclosure
The Value of the Franchise Consultant to their Candidates:
There is significant value when it comes to working with a franchise consultant to find a franchise? Make sure the time spent with a franchise consultant brings direct value to you. And that value should be measurable!
- We only have so much time in a day! A BAI franchise consultant listens, qualifies, understands you, and focuses on alignment of your goals to the franchise company. A win-win for all!
- Which is better; one concept or a few hundred? BAI franchise consultants represent a few hundred franchise companies (their franchise clients). They are not focused on one brand or one industry. They are focused on you and come from an unbiased perspective!
- Relationships matter! Now, this may be subjective but it is measurable! The franchise consultant will develop a relationship with you to understand YOU. They will show you franchise companies or industries you may not have thought of or concepts that are out of the box! The results lead to finding the RIGHT franchise that will meet YOUR goals! Now that is measurable!
- The candidate does NOT pay anything additional to work with a franchise consultant! The franchise company pays the consultant if it results in an executed franchise agreement. The same price if they worked directly with the franchise company!
- The franchise consultant has professional resources that are experts in the franchise industry. This includes franchise attorneys, funding providers, and business advisors.
The Franchise Consultants Value to the Franchise Company (franchisor):
- The franchise consultant qualifies the candidate to insure they meet the qualifications required by the franchisor.
- Qualifying the candidate will include the territory being available, insuring they are financially qualified which may include pre-qualification with a funding provider, an understanding of their background and goals, and a high-level understanding of the specific franchise company.
- The franchise consultant helps to educate the candidate about franchising and encourages the candidate to do extensive research during their discovery.
The Candidates Responsibility in the Franchise Ownership Discovery Process:
The choice is YOURS and yours alone! The franchise consultant will help guide you through a methodical process but the investigation of each franchise you consider is yours alone. Once you enter into a franchise agreement, the relationship is governed by the contract between you and the franchise company. We strongly suggest you consult legal and financial advisors before you enter into a franchise agreement. The franchise consultant will provide professional resources that you can choose to employ
DISCLOSURE Provided to the Prospective Franchise Buyer
- New Moon Franchise Consultants LLC is not an employee of the seller of the respective business opportunities and franchises introduced to you.
- New Moon Franchise Consultants LLC is an Independent Contractor, engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers of franchises and business opportunities.
- New Moon Franchise Consultants LLC is paid a finder’s fee or commission by the seller if you elect to purchase a business from a company that was introduced by New Moon Franchise Consultants LLC.
- New Moon Franchise Consultants LLC has not checked the accuracy of the information provided by the seller, and assumes no responsibility for the acts, errors, or omissions of the seller, or the outcome of any transaction.
- New Moon Franchise Consultants LLC is not qualified to advise in any part of the purchase of a business opportunity. You are urged to seek professional advice from a lawyer, accountant, or other qualified resource.
- Buying a business opportunity is a complicated investment. Take your time to decide, and personally visit the headquarters of the company you elect to buy from. Make good, common sense decisions in all investment matters.
- The Federal Trade Commission regulates the sale of franchises and business opportunities. Contact the nearest office to you for information to assure yourself that any company you deal with is in full compliance with the law.
- Your state may also have laws regarding franchises and business opportunities. Ask your state agencies about them.
- The Better Business Bureau is an excellent information source for potential business buyers. Contact your local bureau as well as the bureau in the city of origin of the seller. You alone are responsible for researching the seller.